Six Reasons to Smile: A Report by Maggie Harry
1. An approximate 5 billion crayons are produced every year
2. Almonds are a member of the peach family
3. The average persons eats about 35,000 cookies in a lifetime
4. Women’s hearts beat faster than mens
5. There are more chickens than people in the world
6. Rain contains vitamin B12
Maybe it doesn’t include every reason to smile, but deffinately some vaild choices.
Everyone says being on the internet is making them want to read books less because you can just read stuff on websites. But being on tumblr just makes me want to read more because all you wonderful people have the coolest ideas, which means, somewhere out there, someone has created a perfect book and all I have to do is find it.
What if cats had cellphones
Remember when Kim Possible was on Lilo and Stitch?
Or How about when The Proud Family decided to visit?
Or when those fucking kids from Recess came over to Hawaii
Lilo was a popular little bitch.
the conflicting art styles are making me uncomfortable…
While there is a lot of appropriate rage about Ferguson right now, the killing of John Crawford, III is getting less attention than it deserves. I put Shaun King’s tweets and history lesson on the matter in chronological order for easier consumption.
You really should be following Shaun King on Twitter.